Fingering not appearing

Hello everybody, I just bought the app (on a macbook pro) and when I got into scales, the fingerings are absent, which is a big bummer because its one of the main reasons why I bought the app in the first place, to have access to scales and chords and the fingerings associated. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app but it’s still absent.

Here is a picture of the problem

Thank you very much

Thanks for reporting about the issue! I need more information - what’s the OSX version do you have? I’ve just checked it on Mojave:

Another thing to check - make sure that you have Internet connection because we download the latest user’s fingering from our server.

Ok so I realized my mac wasn’t updated on mojave, so I updated it, the figering still didn’t appear, then I erased the app and redownloaded it, and they still didn’t appear, here is a new picture of the problem, now my absence of fingerings is in a beautiful black hehe. You said the fingering were downloaded form the web (I am of course connected to the internet, is there a way to manually attempt to update or download them?