Re-add 'identify chord' game please!

Hi,

I bought the app for the ‘identify chord type’ game. Now it’s been removed. The old game you could set to have every chord type, e.g. ‘minor’, ‘major’, ‘dim’, ‘dominant’, ‘major7’, ‘minor7’, ‘sus2’, ‘sus4’, ‘augmented’, etc. and you’d have to choose which one it was. All of the options were listed which means you actually had to work out the chord type to get it right. Now in the ‘guess chord’ game, if you set up your own library there’s only 6 options of buttons to click each time with the key already identified. This has made it basically unusable because you need only look at the root key and click the button.

There’s 6 buttons and 12 musical keys - so the odds of getting two of the same musical key are under 8.3%. This means that 9/10 times you literally only have to look at the root note and you have the answer. It’s unusable and the same as identify note game now.

Really disappointed with this new design as it’s made the app worthless to anyone who uses that feature. Please fix it and add the old game back.

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for your feedback! It was quite major update where we decided to introduce User Libraries to organize chord collections. We didn’t intend to remove that feature and going to restore it back ASAP. Sorry for that!

Regards,
Sergey

Hi Matthew,

I’ve just released the latest update which should have re-added identify chord game. Please let me know what you think and stay tuned for more updates.

Regards,
Sergey